CANCUN ISLAND & SHOPPING TOUR
Enjoy that live presentation of Cancun, its attractions and point of interest, and an opportunity to buy quality gifts and souvenirs. We will perform four main activities; a commented tour of the hotel zone, the view from the "playa delfines" viewpoint, a visit to one of the 2 archaeological centers of the island of Cancun, and the visit at the jewelry and souvenirs store.
1. Departure from hotels with dedicated van
2. Strolling through the Hotel Zone showing the points of interest such as marinas, shopping centers, clubs, restaurants etc ...
3. 30 minutes at the Playa Delfines viewpoint for a picture of both the balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the official sign of Cancun.
4. The Mayan Museum for one hour (admission included). On Mondays the El Rey archeological site is visited instead of the museum that is closed that day of the week.
5. Stop for one hour at the International Jewelry & Handicraft Center Store with Tequila tasting
6. Return to Hotels
INTERNATIONAL JEWELRY & HANDICRAFT CENTER (Shopping Mall Cancun) is a company with 15 years of experience in Cancun. This store has 2,000 m2 of surface where you can find more than 22,000 pieces of jewelry and more than 7,000 pieces of tequila, handicrafts from Mexico, oriental lamps, key rings, magnets, handmade bags and exotic leathers from Mexico.
They have here their own workshop where their master jewelers create unique and exquisite pieces among other things.
The tour includes:
1. Transportation in vans
2. Additional traveler insurance (Civil Liability)
3. Bilingual English speaking driver all the way
4. A 35 USD Mayan Charm Certificate. For visitors over 21 years old
5. A 50 USD Certificate to use in Jewelry. For visitors over 21 years
6. A 20 USD Certificate to use in Tequila. For visitors over 21 years
7. The itinerary of approximately 3h30.
- 365 days of the year
- one departure in the mornings, one in the afternoons. PickUp time confirmed on booking