Eco-Park Garrafon Isla Mujeres & Swim with Dolphins Level 1
The combination of the Eco-Park Garrafón Isla Mujeres with a swim with dolphins makes it one of the most incredible attractions in all of Cancun. The park with the best amenities and buffet of the island, the best experience of the island eco-system is complemented by a moment of charm thanks to a swim with dolphins.
With your swim, you will meet our friends from the sea and let yourself be pampered on that wonderful day.
Here, the fun begins from the transportation crossing the Caribbean Sea and taking advantage of a light breakfast. Garrafón Isla Mujeres Park awaits you with the best activities in Cancun: snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea, walking to the tip south end on the island, kayaking, or relaxing in a hammock under the shade of a palm tree. Do not forget to order your favorite cocktails! Remember that you have open bar and buffet food included in this tour Garrafón Isla Mujeres Park.
And in the afternoon, you can also visit the colorful center of the island and go shopping in their craft shops.
Availability: Mo., Tu., We., Th., Fr., Su. Closed on Saturdays
The Level 1 swim with Dolphins:
- 1 dolphin
- 40 minutes in the water with dolphin (times are estimated)
- 5 dolphin interactions: smile, hand-flipper, kiss, hand target (the dolphin stand to reach your hands), Free time with the dolphins
El tour incluye:
- Round trip boat transportation Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancún
- Continental breakfast on the boat trip from Cancun
- Entrance to the Garrafón Eco-Park in Isla Mujeres
- Restaurant "Tamarindo" with buffet lunch and open bar
- Beach club (hammocks, panoramic swimming pool, parasols, lounge chairs)
- Kayaks (according to weather conditions and availability)
- Snorkeling equipment (according to weather conditions and availability)
- Temazcal Mayan sauna (subject to availability)
- Hike to Punta Sur
- Entrance at the Dolphin Park
- A 15 minutes presentation
- Your swim with dolphin.
Does not include:
- Ground transportation to the marina in Cancun from where the tour starts
- Wharfage tax ($ 12 USD per person of 6 years old and up, to be paid upon arrival at the marina)
- Any other activity in Isla Mujeres or Cancun not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- Souvenirs, crafts, or any other product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- Photo and video services
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
*Notes for the Tour:
- You will have to reach the Marina, in the Hotel Zone of Cancún, by your own means.
- Bring your camera, preferably submersible
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in water activities
- Some activities in the park are not recommended for pregnant women or small children without adult supervision
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about restrictions and/or limitations
*Notes for swim with dolphins:
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- Each child must swim accompanied by at least 1 participating adult. For swims Level 2 and up, 1 adult if child is 3"11+, 2 adults if child is -3"11
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions