Eco-Park Garrafon Isla Mujeres
The Eco-Park Garrafón Isla Mujeres is one of those tours in Cancun that you remember for many years after your visit, because this place treasures many of the charms of the Mexican Caribbean in one site: an incredible view of the crystal Caribbean sea, an unforgettable snorkeling experience, as well as exciting adventures, such as kayaking and a walk til the south tip end of the island, all from an eco-park with the best comfort.
Unlike other tours in Cancun and Isla Mujeres, the fun starts from the transportation to the Garrafón Eco-Park. In addition to enjoying a light breakfast on the boat while crossing the Caribbean Sea from Cancun to Punta Sur on the island, the attentive staff on board will ensure that you have 100% of your energy when you arrive at the park.
Garrafón Isla Mujeres Park awaits you with the best activities in Cancun: snorkel in the Caribbean Sea, walking tour, kayak, or you can simply relax in a hammock under the shade of a palm tree. Do not forget to order your favorite cocktails! Remember that you have free bar and food included at the park in this tour.
And in the afternoon, you will also be able to visit the colorful center of the island and go shopping in their craft shops.
Availability: From Tuesday to Sunday. Closed on Monday.
Duration: All day (10h00am-6:30pm)
The tour includes:
- Round trip boat transportation Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancún
- Entrance to the Garrafón Eco-Park in Isla Mujeres
- Restaurant "Tamarindo" with buffet lunch and open bar
- Beach club (hammocks, panoramic swimming pool, parasols, lounge chairs)
- Kayaks (according to weather conditions and availability)
- Snorkeling equipment (according to weather conditions and availability)
- Temazcal Mayan sauna (subject to availability)
- Hike to Punta Sur
- Free time in Isla Mujeres village center
Does not include:
- Ground transportation to the marina in Cancun from where the tour starts
- Peer tax (240 pesos or 13 USD per person of at least 6 years old, paid at the marina checkin)
- Any other activity in Isla Mujeres or Cancun not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- Souvenirs, crafts, or any other product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- Photo and video services
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
*Notes for the Tour:
- You will have to reach the Marina, in the Hotel Zone of Cancún, by your own means.
- Bring your camera, preferably submersible
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in water activities
- Some activities in the park are not recommended for pregnant women or small children without adult supervision
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about restrictions and/or limitations
*Notes for swim with dolphins:
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- Each child must swim accompanied by at least 1 participating adult. For swims Level 2 and up, 1 adult if child is 3"11+, 2 adults if child is -3"11
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions