Isla Mujeres Catamaran
Sail in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and enjoy a day in paradise. Discover Isla Mujeres, learn why its name means woman island, and enjoy the adventure of snorkeling in one of the biggest coral reefs in the world
The sails are hoisted, so get ready to float in paradise! Enjoy a wonderful day, full of fun and sun, by sailing catamaran to Isla Mujeres. Discover the downtown area and let yourself be amazed by the undeniable beauty of this fantastic Caribbean gem.
Join us for a snorkeling adventure that lets you get to know the fascinating variety of coral marine life, all in a day full of sun and fun in one of the most famous reefs of the world.
- 09:30, check-in at the dock
- 10:00, boat departure
- 17:00, return to the dock at the Cancun Hotel Zone
- Round-trip in catamaran from the platform of the Cancun Hotel Zone to Isla Mujeres
- Unlimited national drinks on the Catamaran,
- Snorkeling in a natural park
- entrance to Sotavento Beach Club
- A buffet meal and unlimited drinks at the beach club
- Snorkeling equipment
- free time to visit downtown Isla Mujeres.
- 1 souvenir: your diving tube.
Does not include:
- Solar cream,
- tips (optional).
- Dock fee of 13 USD per person, children and adults (subject to change). Supplement to be paid in cash before boarding.
- Transportation from your hotel to the pier (available at an additional cost per person).
- Wear a swimsuit
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bring a towel,
- spare clothes
- Cash for taxes, souvenirs and other activities that are available with additional local charge.