Jungle Tour Cancun
Live an adventure through the mangrove and snorkel in Cancun reefs at the same time! This is definitely one of the activities in Cancun that you can't miss: the Jungle Tour aboard a motor speedboat offers you an incredible experience.
Drive a speedboat through the mangrove of Laguna Nichupté to reach an ideal point to snorkel. And watch the colorful marine life of the Caribbean.
Everyone can do a snorkel tour in Cancun, but few can pilot their own boat. Be one of the adventurers, live the Jungle Tour!
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes aproximately.
The tour includes:
- The use of a fast motorboat for two passengers to explore the mangroves
- The use of a mask, snorkel tube, life jacket and fins to snorkel in a reef
- Professional guide
- Water during the tour
- Pizza and refreshment at the end of the tour
Does not include:
- Land transportation to / from the marina in the hotel zone of Cancun
- Fee for dock and access to marine park ($ 13 USD approximately). The charge is per person and must be paid at the time of registration (check-in)
- Photo / video services
- Additional drinks
- Other activities in Cancún
- Souvenirs, crafts, clothing, and other items
- Any other product not mentioned in the list of what the tour includes
Additional Information / Recommendations:
You must arrive on your own to the marina, in the hotel zone of Cancun, 30 minutes before the tour to register and receive precise instructions on how to operate the speed boat with all the necessary equipment. Plus:
- You must be at least 16 years old to operate the motor speedboat
- You must use the life jacket as it is mandatory
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years
*Notes for the Tour:
- You will have to reach the Marina, in the Hotel Zone of Cancún, by your own means.
- Bring your camera, preferably submersible
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in water activities
- Some activities in the park are not recommended for pregnant women or small children without adult supervision
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about restrictions and/or limitations
*Notes for swim with dolphins:
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- Each child must swim accompanied by at least 1 participating adult. For swims Level 2 and up, 1 adult if child is 3"11+, 2 adults if child is -3"11
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions