Swim with Dolphin Level 3 Isla Mujeres
Enjoy a memorable day of swimming with dolphins exploring Isla Mujeres! This
is one of the most recommended and charming tours for families and
groups of friends: we will take you from the dock of the hotel zone of
Cancun to the beautiful tropical island of Isla Mujeres, where your
adventures will take place.
Swimming with dolphins is spent at the Dolphin Park of Isla Mujeres beach club where you will take advantage of its amenities with buffet lunch, open bar, pool, lounge chairs and hammocks to relax and refresh yourself.
Swimming with dolphins on Isla Mujeres is just part of the fun. If you wish on that day you can make a bike ride as well to reach the island turtle farm, where these reptiles are protected from being in the egg until they are strong enough to be released into the sea. In the afternoon, you can also visit the colorful center of the island and go shopping in their craft shops.
You will enjoy some of the best activities in Cancun on the same tour.
The tour includes:
- Round trip maritime transportation Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancun (9:00 and 11:00, 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm)
- Continental breakfast (bread, juice and coffee) on the boat.
- Entrance at the Dolphin Park
- A 15 minute introductory presentation
- A swim with dolphins
- Buffet lunch and open bar at the Dolphin Park
- Use of lockers, bathrooms, and showers, lounge chairs, hammocks and pool at the Dolphin Park
- a visit of Isla Mujeres center
The Swims with Dolphins Level 3: Royal Swim
The swim with dynamics interactions with 2 dolphins
- 2 dolphins
- 60 minutes in the water with dolphins (times are estimated)
- 7 interactions with dolphins: smile, hand salute - fin, kiss, Hand target (the dolphin stands to reach your hands), Free time with the dolphins, Dorsal tow, Foot push,
- Observation of stingrays and / or sharks
Does not include:
- Ground transportation to the marina in Cancun from where the tour starts
- Spring tax (240 pesos per person of 6 years and above, to be paid at the marina. May change without notice.)
- Any other activity in Isla Mujeres or Cancun not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- Souvenirs, crafts, or any other product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- Photo and video services
- bike ride on the island to a turtle farm (+ 5USD to pay at the Dolphin Park)
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
*Notes for the Tour:
- You will have to reach the Marina, in the Hotel Zone of Cancún, by your own means.
- Bring your camera, preferably submersible
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory in water activities
- Some activities in the park are not recommended for pregnant women or small children without adult supervision
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about restrictions and/or limitations
*Notes for swim with dolphins:
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- Each child must swim accompanied by at least 1 participating adult. For swims Level 2 and up, 1 adult if child is 3"11+, 2 adults if child is -3"11
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions