Swim with Dolphins Mayan Riviera Level 3 Solo
One person, one dolphin, one hour. Featuring an individual experience
with dolphins, you will enjoy personalized interaction with a dolphin.
The One, you exclusively: it will be one of the most exciting activities in Cancun that you can live with a dolphin, and you will learn important facts about these intelligent marine mammals.
Our amenities include lockers, parking, changing rooms, photo and souvenir shop, showers and towels.
Swim with Dolphins Level 3 Solo: THE ONE
- 1 person only. You are the one.
- 60 min: 45 min. in the water and 15 min. training
- Embrace, kiss and dance with these beautiful mammals and perform up to 21 activities and interactions = Welcome, Anatomy, Physiology, Behavior, Kiss of dolphins, Kissing the dolphin, Hugs, Singing, Apluses, Splashing tail, Jumping, Controlled jumps, Footpush , Dolphin ride, Bar jump, Dancing, Baby, Water war, Lift, Goodbye, Friend
- Free Tshirt
- Transportation with an extra fee
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
- If you requested transportation for a swim out of a combo with a park (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, Xenses), this service must be covered only when checking in at the swim with dolphins facilities, with cash, credit card, debit card and American Express.
- Transportation is whether from your hotel or a meeting point to the closest swim with dolphins facilities.
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- Minimum height to participate is 1 meter (3 feet 4)
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions