Swim with Dolphins Level 3 at Cancun Interactive Aquarium
Swim with dolphins in the heart of Cancun hotel zone. Live moments of intense happiness in harmony with nature, discover and share an incredible experience with our aquatic friends. They will make your vacation in the Mexican Caribbean complete.
Come at the Interactive Aquarium: it will be one of the most exciting activities in Cancun that you can live with a dolphin, and you will learn important facts about these intelligent marine mammals. And the good thing is that you do not have to go far, we are in the middle of the hotel zone of Cancun. But even so, if you wish, we can offer you a private transportation service for a good price.
The amenities include lockers, parking, changing rooms, photo and souvenir shop, showers and towels.
***All of our Swim with Dolphins At Cancun Plaza la Isla include Entrance at the Interactive Aquarium***
***All of our Entrance at the Interactive Aquarium include Dolphin Show at 7:00pm***
Swim with Dolphins Level 3: PREMIUM (Daily 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00)
- 4 people maximum. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult (both pay a ticket).
- 45 min. in the water with the dolphin and 15 min. training
- 20 min. of Aquarium Trek in the Interactive Aquarium
- this swim includes up to 17 activities such as kissing, hugs, foot push, jumping, dancing and much more! = Welcome, Anatomy, Physiology, Behavior, Kiss of dolphins, Kissing the dolphin, Hugs, Singing, An advantage, Tail splashes , Jumping, Controlled jumps, Foot poke, Bar jump, Swim fast, Goodbye, Friend
- The Aquarium Trek is a family activity that can be done by adults and children over 8 years of age in a safe and fun way. If you do not know how to swim do not worry, it is a similar experience to walk on the moon but in our aquarium with all its marine life. Your hair will not get wet, you can even wear glasses or your contact lenses and if you have makeup you will not run.
Additional Information / Recommendations: See corresponding tab
- If you requested transportation, this service must be covered at the box office, with cash, credit card, debit card and American Express.
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- Minimum height to participate is 1 meter (3 feet 4)
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions