Swim with Dolphins Mayan Riviera Level 1
A unique opportunity to meet and interact with dolphins. Play, enjoy yourself and learn with your beloved ones while admiring the nature of these ambassadors of the oceans. It is a very entertaining program for people of every age, ideal for families with children or elderly people.
Swimming with dolphins is one of the most exciting activities in the Mayan Riviera, and you will learn important facts about these intelligent marine mammals.
Our amenities include lockers, parking, changing rooms, photo and souvenir shop, showers and towels.
Swim with Dolphins Level 1:
- 10 people maximum. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (both must purchase a ticket).
- 45 min: 30 min. in the water and 15 min. training
- Share with your family and friends 12 different activities such as kisses, hugs, caresses and much more = Welcome, Anatomy, Physiology, Behavior, Kiss of dolphins, Kissing the dolphin, Hugs, Singing, Applause, Splashing tail, Jumping, Controlled jumps , Goodbye
- Transportation with an extra fee per person
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
- If you requested transportation, this service must be covered at the box office, with cash, credit card, debit card and American Express.
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- Minimum height to participate is 1 meter (3 feet 4)
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions