Swim with Dolphins Mayan Riviera Level 2
An incredible aquatic ride. Allow our dolphins to take you on a water adventure.Get to know your silky-soft host by enjoying games and activities together.Freely touch and pet your host, then take an spectacular Dolphin Ride. Seal the deal with a refreshing kiss from your new friend.
Our amenities include lockers, parking, changing rooms, photo and souvenir shop, showers and towels.
Swim with Dolphins Level 2:
- 10 people maximum. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult (both pay a ticket)
- 45 min: 30 min. in the water and 15 min of training
- Swim freely with the dolphins, greet them, play with them and receive, a dolphin kiss! This swim with dolphins, has 11 different activities to learn and have fun = Welcome, Anatomy, Physiology, Behavior, Kiss of dolphins, Kissing the dolphin, Hugs, Singing, Applause, Splashing tail, Jumping, Controlled jumps, Ride with dolphins, Goodbye
- Transportation with an extra fee per person
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
- If you requested transportation, this service must be covered at the box office, with cash, credit card, debit card and American Express.
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- Minimum height to participate is 1 meter (3 feet 4)
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions