Tour Snorkel Cozumel & Shopping Playa del Carmen
Snorkel Tour Cozumel & Shopping Playa del Carmen will take you from
your hotel to the island of Cozumel to discover its aquatic fauna, as
well as its traditional food. On your back after having left the island, we will give you free time to enjoy the Fifth Avenue of Playa del Carmen.
Once in Cozumel, we will transport you by boat with a glass bottom where you will have unlimited drinks (for two hours, approximately). You can observe the colorful marine species that inhabit the reefs near the island: Villablanca, Paraíso Bajo and Paraíso Alto (they can vary depending on the operation and weather conditions). After swimming with tropical fish of many colors and impressive coral formations in the snorkel, we will take you to one of the best restaurants on the island to enjoy an exquisite meal at the restaurant La Misión. Enjoy traditional and international food with unlimited drinks in glass with "refill": water, flavor water, soda and beer (offered only while you enjoy your food). Then, it will be time to go to Playa del Carmen and enjoy free time on Fifth Avenue and go shopping in its many international or local stores. Finally, we will take you back to your hotel.
The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel (or nearby meeting point) to the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen and back
- Light breakfast and drinks in the van or bus from Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Maritime transportation from the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen to Cozumel and back on a ferry with an air-conditioned area and an outdoor deck
- In Cozumel, transportation to the reefs in a boat with a glass bottom
- Unlimited beer, water and soft drinks aboard the glass bottom boat
- Tour guide
- Snorkeling tour in Cozumel
- Lunch at La Misión, one of the most traditional restaurants in Cozumel, with unlimited drinks in glass with "refill": water, flavored water, soda and beer (offered only while you enjoy your food)
- Watering cans in the restaurant La Misión
- Free time in Playa del Carmen to go shopping in the shops and boutiques of Fifth Avenue
Does not include:
- Other tours and activities in Cozumel
- Land transportation in Cozumel
- Photo or video services
- Souvenirs, crafts, clothing, etc.
- Any other product not mentioned in the list of the included in the tour
- Entrance to the marine park ($ 7 USD per person, approximately)
Duration: All day
Availability: Lu., Ma., Mi., Ju., Vi., Sá.
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- The information regarding the pick-up is sent by mail once you complete your reservation
- Pick-up times start at 7:00 am and depend on the location of your hotel or meeting point
- For departures from some hotels in Cancun, the meeting point is Plaza La Fiesta Cancun, in the Hotel Zone of Cancun.
- Important: We will not take you back to your hotel if you are staying at a property located just past Playa del Carmen (coming from Cancun), in the Riviera Maya, your transportation service will not pick you up or return to the hotel lobby but from / until our meeting point located in Plaza Antigua, on Avenida 10 Sur in Playa del Carmen, almost at the entrance of Playacar.
- Children under 5 years of age do not pay
- Bring enough cash with you and a credit and / or debit card for expenses not included in the tour
- Take a towel and a bathing suit with you
- Avoid carrying backpacks or heavy or bulky bags
- Wear clothes, comfortable and fresh sports shoes or sandals, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a hat or a cool hat to protect yourself from the sun
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring submersible camera
- Children must be supervised at all times
- If you suffer from any health problem or physical impediment, please contact us before booking so we can advise you about it