Tour Xavage Basic
The tour with the basic Xavage activities. In Xavage you will discover how wild you can get with the most intense activities of Cancun and Riviera Maya, in a park that allows you to decide your level of audacity and choose the experiences that best suit you to have a day as extreme as you want: on water, on land or in the air.
THE TWO BASIC ACTIVITIES + THE ONE FOR KIDS:
- Crocodile = Adventure in kayak. Row on a kayak in a fun tour that takes you to ride a tropical river.
- Howler Monkey = Challenge in the heights. Test your skill to climb and move between the treetops, in a circuit of ropes suspended in the air at different heights, where you will use your strength, balance and coordination.
- Xorros y Caxorros = The little ones also have their wild side and in Xavage they can free it in an environment designed for them. All children from 5 to 12 years of age will have fun on slides, bridges, dollies and a wading pool.
Availability: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. Closed on Sundays during Regular Season.
2020 Seasons: *High (04/05-04/18 + 07/19-08/16 + 01/03/2021), *Regular (Rest of the year)
This tour includes:
- Luxury roundtrip transportation,
- admission to the Xavage park,
- Sanitary, changing rooms, showers and lockers.
- Security equipments for all activities.
- unlimited Basic Activities,
- Buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages,
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops with additional cost)
- Insect repellent,
- In Xorros Y Caxorros children must be supervised by their parents at all times, have a maximum age of 12 years and a minimum of 5 years
- The activities Monkey, Hawk, DragonFly, Barracuda, Puma have limited access by maximum weight of 300lbs (136 kg) and minimum height of 4" (1.20 m)
- Crocodile activity has no weight or height limitations
- The activities are not recommended for pregnant women, nor for people suffering from acrophobia, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and / or back problems; with recent surgeries or some cardiac history.
Technical details of the activities
CROCODILE - ADVENTURE IN KAYAK:
- Kayaks for one or two people.
- The route is 950 m. (more than 1/2 mile)
- Duration of 30 min
- The use of a lifejacket and a safety helmet is mandatory.
HOWLER MONKEY - CHALLENGE AT THE HEIGHTS:
- Circuit of 240 m. (800 feet)
- Total duration 35 min
- The use of helmet and harness is mandatory at all times.
Additional Information / Recommendations: Minimum age recommended is 5 + see corresponding tab
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.