Tour Xel-Ha All Inclusive
Spend an all inclusive day at the Xel-Ha Natural Aquarium, with snorkel, waterslides, rope games, zip lines, jumps and all your food and drinks.
Welcome to the Xel-Ha Natural Aquarium. Discover the countless varieties of tropical fish and marine life that resides in this impressive ecological park. It's a day to do as much or as little as you want. With over 20 attractions, all you have to do is choose where to start. Take a bike ride through the Mayan jungle or take free snorkeling equipment and explore the beautiful reefs filled with marine life and coral.
To keep your energy, enjoy all day buffets and snacks with drink service at will. Xel-Ha All Inclusive is without a doubt the best and most complete day of the Riviera Maya.
Duration at the park: 8 hours.
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
2020 Seasons: *High (12/26-12/31), *Regular (Rest of the year)
- Return transportation with air conditioning.
- Entrance to Xel-Ha Park
- Unlimited meals and local drinks (9:30am-5:30pm)
- use of towels
- The jungle train
- the tubes,
- Rocking chairs
- Lifejackets and dive tubes (with a $ 20 refundable deposit).
The Park activities include:
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- The World of Adventure: rope games, water zip lines and jumps from 15 feet high.
- Lighthouse-Mirador with a view at 120 feet high
- Lighthouse-Mirador with water slides.
- Special games for children in the World of Children.
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.