Tour Xenses & Swim with Dolphins Level 3
This is an incredible combination of tours in the Riviera Maya that you could enjoy during your vacation: a fun swim with dolphins and a sensational park where ingenuity, fun and amazement have no limits. You have to swim with dolphins and do the Xenses tour!
Live the most complete experience with dolphins, only 4 people per group where you will perform 17 different activities, such as the incredible foot push, where the dolphins will drive you by the feet and you will slide on the water! They will also sing, dance, and you will enjoy kisses.
The fun keep going with the wonderful park Xenses; a place as fun as magical, as amazing as enigmatic and as crazy as rational, a park out of the ordinary that will exalt your senses like never before. At the Xenses park, from the entrance, everything will be a challenge to your senses, you will be able to overcome your fears and deceive your senses. Have you ever dreamed of bathing in mud, going through several ecosystems, or living in an upside down world? In Xenses enjoy more than 15 new activities by scenarios that will challenge your mind. Experiences by land, air and water that are designed to reactivate your senses and awaken those you did not know about.
All this and more in this unique package.
* This combo is available for people staying at hotels in the Riviera Maya. It is necessary to arrive at the park in the transportation of the operator, you can not arrive on your own.
Availability: Monday to Saturday. Not operating on Sundays.
- 8:30 I swim with dolphins
- 11:30 Arrival at the Xenses park
- 3:30 PM Departure from the Park.
The swim with dolphins includes:
- Up to 4 Participants
- 15 min of introduction
- 45 min in the water with 17 interactions: Dolphin welcome, Dolphin anatomy, Dolphin physiology, Behaviors, Dolphin kiss, Dolphin kiss, Embrace, Singing, Applause, Choke, Free jumping, Free swimming, Footpush, Jumping Bar, Quick swim, Friend, Farewell
- Round transportation from Riviera Maya hotels *.
Xenses Park Includes:
- Walk through different ecosystems in the Xensatorium.
- Cross a fun Path of Dwarves and Giants.
- Walk through caverns in a Labyrinth of Underground Arteries.
- Discover a space full of nature in El Edén.
- Walk through a Xítrico Garden.
- Make an original walk through the town.
- Let yourself go for a slide that will refresh you.
- Live the zip line that will make you feel like a bird.
- Have fun in a river of salt where you can not submerge.
- Enjoy as a child the river of mud that will cover you from head to toe.
- Refresh yourself in the waterfall of Rain.
- Also, be amazed with visual games and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Use of locker, toilets and showers.
Tour does not include:
- Food and beverages
- Souvenirs, crafts, clothing, or any other product or service not mentioned (see list of what the tour includes)
- Meals or drinks outside those included in the Xcaret Plus ticket (see list of what the tour includes)
- Photo or video services
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- The pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (or meeting point)
- There are some hotels where transportation is not available from / to the hotel lobby and you will have to go to a nearby meeting point
- Your pick-up time and more details regarding the transportation service will be sent by mail at the conclusion of your reservation
- To participate in swimming with dolphins, the minimum height is 1 meter
- To participate in swimming with dolphins, children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (both pay a ticket)
- For reasons of safety and to avoid distractions to dolphins, visitors and trainers, the access of photographic or video cameras to damp areas of the dolphinarium, or the presence of companions in the dock area is not allowed
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimming shoes and swimsuits
- Bring an extra change of clothes
- The sunscreen you use in the park should be 100% biodegradable. If your protector contains one of the following ingredients you should leave it at the entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetil dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a blocker that meets these characteristics for sale in the Park)
- Bring with you cash and a debit or credit card for unforeseen expenses, in case you need to leave a deposit for the use of some equipment, or to pay for products or services not included in your package
- If you have any health problems or physical impediments, please contact us before making your reservation, so we can advise you in this regard
- In case you have any doubt or question regarding this tour, please contact us, see contact page or www.vacacionandocancun.com
- If you requested transportation for a swim out of a combo with a park (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, Xenses), this service must be covered only when checking in at the swim with dolphins facilities, with cash, credit card, debit card and American Express.
- Transportation is whether from your hotel or a meeting point to the closest swim with dolphins facilities.
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- Minimum height to participate is 1 meter (3 feet 4)
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.