Tour Xplor Fire
Xplor Fire! All Xplor, but at night in the light of the torchas. Live the most exciting night adventure in the Mayan jungle, with zip lines, amphibious vehicle, rafts, cenotes, stalactites and stalagmites, food and drinks buffet, bar of natural energetic smoothies.
Enjoy the most famous adventure park in the Riviera Maya: Xplor Fire! Live an exciting night adventure with this tour that will take you through routes in the middle of the jungle, aboard amphibious vehicles; above the exuberant vegetation, with an unforgettable circuit of zip lines; and by an underground river of crystalline waters, whose setting evokes a true lava river.
You will have 530 meters of underground caverns to go on a raft, with a circuit of nine zip lines, 5.5km of paths through the jungle to explore aboard amphibious vehicles, and 350 meters of swim by an underground river surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites.
In addition to paddling on peculiar rafts by the crystalline waters of the underground river, you can admire the stars while you slide by zip lines in the middle of the night, even through a hoop of fire!
Discover everything you can do in Xplor Fire; Let yourself be carried away by the excitement and adrenaline that only you can find here!
4 activities and 8 circuits:
- Get your adrenaline rush as you glide through a zipline circuit, over the breathtaking landscapes of the mighty Mayan jungle.
- Experience the thrill of driving a powerful amphibious vehicle for two, and enjoy an exciting 3.8-kilometer journey between eight caves and the amazing vegetation of the Mayan jungle.
- Explore the majestic underground river, surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites, and dive into its crystal-clear waters and cool, or challenge the current with a fun rafting trip.
- Take a walk through underground galleries of thousands of years and discover the Mayan infra-world.
Duration at the park: 7 hours.
Availability: Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sundays but during high season.
Seasons: *High (2019 = 04/15-04-28 + 07/01-08/15 + 12/21-01/04), *Regular (Rest of the year)
- Roundtrip transportation with air conditioning,
- entrance to the Xplor park
- Buffet lunch with non-alcoholic drinks, smoothies bar,
- Locker for two people
- equipment: helmet and harness (zip lines); helmet and amphibious vehicle 2 people (amphibious vehicles); helmet and life jacket (swim in stalactite river); rowing gloves, helmet and raft (rafts).
- Two circuits of 7 Zip lines.
- Route in an Amphibious Vehicle in two circuits of 10 km through the jungle.
- Two circuits of underground rivers rowing (30 mn and 10mn) in Balsas.
- Two swimming circuits (400 meters and 50 meters) of the Stalactite River
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
Does not include:
- Transportation: From Cancun, not all hotels have transportation available from the lobby.
- Amphibious Vehicle in Xplor: Only people over 18 years old with ID can drive.
- Ziplines: minimum height required 3"7, minimum weight is 88 Lbs and maximum is 300 Lbs. The circumference of the harness belt is 4"2 and 2"2 for legs.
- Hamac water landing: not suitable for under 6 years old.
Additional Information / Recommendations: Minimum age recommended is 5 + see corresponding tab
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.