Tour Xplor Fire
Xplor Fire! All Xplor, but at night in the light of the torchas. Live the most exciting night adventure in the Mayan jungle, with zip lines, amphibious vehicle, rafts, cenotes, stalactites and stalagmites, food and drinks buffet, bar of natural energetic smoothies.
Enjoy the most famous adventure park in the Riviera Maya: Xplor Fire! Live an exciting night adventure with this tour that will take you through routes in the middle of the jungle, aboard amphibious vehicles; above the exuberant vegetation, with an unforgettable circuit of zip lines; and by an underground river of crystalline waters, whose setting evokes a true lava river.
You will have 530 meters of underground caverns to go on a raft, with a circuit of nine zip lines, 5.5km of paths through the jungle to explore aboard amphibious vehicles, and 350 meters of swim by an underground river surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites.
In addition to paddling on peculiar rafts by the crystalline waters of the underground river, you can admire the stars while you slide by zip lines in the middle of the night, even through a hoop of fire!
Discover everything you can do in Xplor Fire; Let yourself be carried away by the excitement and adrenaline that only you can find here!
- Roundtrip transportation with air conditioning,
- entrance to the Xplor park
- Buffet, sandwiches and drinks, bar of smoothies
- Locker for two people
- equipment: helmet and harness (zip lines); helmet and amphibious vehicle 2 people (amphibious vehicles); helmet and life jacket (swim in stalactite river); rowing gloves, helmet and raft (rafts).
- Two circuits of 7 Zip lines.
- Route in an Amphibious Vehicle in two circuits of 10 km through the jungle.
- Two circuits of underground rivers rowing (30 mn and 10mn) in Balsas.
- Two swimming circuits (400 meters and 50 meters) of the Stalactite River
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
Does not include:
Wear a swimsuit, comfortable beachwear and water shoes. Bring extra clothes and a towel. Sunscreen or insect repellent must not be chemical but biodegradable. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia.
Minimum age: 5 years. Only people over 18 years old can drive amphibious vehicles with ID. From Cancun, not all hotels have transportation available to their lobby. The minimum age for "Hamacuatizaje" is 6 years old. The minimum height required for ziplines is 1.10 m, the minimum weight is 40 kg for a maximum of 136 kg. The circumference of the harness belt is 128cm and 67cm for the legs.
Duration of the visit: 9 hours
Duration of the activity: 6 hours