Tour Xcaret is the standard excursion that takes from your hotel to the eco-archaeological Xcaret park and let you enjoy all the regular activities that are included. Xcaret park invites you to a total immersion in Mexican culture and tradition. With land, underground and aquatic tours, shows and more than 50 activities, Xcaret is the most emblematic, famous and popular park in the Riviera Maya.
Experience an unforgettable day and explore Xcaret: experience exuberant nature, discover Mayan ceremonies and handycraft, Mexican traditions in fascinating shows and exhibitions and adventures, immerse yourself in the crystal clear water of the underground river, sunbathe on the beach, and enjoy a good time with the many water activities where you will have everything you need to make your experience fun and memorable, in the best safety. And for a moment of relaxation, use the sun loungers, hammocks and rest areas at your disposal.
You will complete the experience with the fantastic show "Xcaret México Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico, starting way back from the mayan period. Attend the ritual ceremony of Flyers of Papantla and the Mayan Ball Game. And since this tour of Xcaret includes transportation to your hotel, the only thing you will have to worry about is enjoying.
Duration at the park: 12 hours.
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Seasons: *High (2020 = 12/26-12/31), *Regular (Rest of the year)
- Luxury round-trip transportation
- Entrance to Xcaret Park with more than 50 attractions
- trilingual guide,
- immediate access,
- Optional guided tour (45 minutes)
The Xcaret park services include:
- Access to the beach, the creek and natural pools.
- Swims in three underground rivers (includes security bag during the tour).
- Shows and exhibitions (Charrería, Flyers of Papantla and Prehispanic Dances).
- The evening show "Xcaret México Espectacular".
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly and the Aviary.
- Life vests and floating tire tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Sanitary, changing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and stores).
Does not include:
- Optional aquatic activities,
- towels (services available at an additional cost).
- food and drinks (services available at an additional cost).
- diving equipment (services available at an additional cost).
- lockers (services available at an additional cost).
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
Choose our "Tour Xcaret Plus" if you want it:
- WITH buffet lunch with beers and non-alcoholic beverages all included.
- WITH snorkeling gear included
- WITH Plus area access and lockers.
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.