Tour Chichen Itza 3x1 Adventure
Visit Chichen Itza in the best hours of the day, visit colonial Valladolid and enjoy the Chichen Adventure park with its own river.
You'll first make a stop at the picturesque Colonial town of Valladolid where you can stroll through the central square, sample street food like a marquesita or a handmade ice cream and capture the essence of this laidback life.
Then after, you'll make your way to Chichen Adventure Park for the hottest hours of the day, it is only ten minutes from the Mayan ruins. In this jungle oasis you can swim to your heart's content in the Rio Maya and savor a delicious lunch buffet of regional specialties from Yucatan, including the famous cochinita pibil!
Then, this incredible day trip brings you to the ancient Mayan site of Chichen Itza without crowds, most Chichen Itza tours visit from 1 pm but you'll be exploring the site with an expert guide at 4:45 pm, avoiding the crowds, the heat and vendors. You will enjoy the expertise of our bilingual guide, specially trained to show you the fascinating history of the ancient Maya!
- Running everyday
- Pick-up times range between 10:00 am and 10:55 am depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point
- The tour leaves Cancun at 11:15 am
- The guided tour at Chichen Itza lasts an hour and a half, while you have an hour and a half to explore the archaeological site on your own
- The visit to Chichen Adventure for buffet and swimming in Rio Maya is approximately 3 hours
- You will be back in Cancun by 10:00 pm
- Round trip transfer in an air conditioned van or bus
- 30mn aprox. stop at Valladolid
- 3h aprox. at Chichen Adventure park to swim in Rio Maya
- Buffet lunch (no beverages included)
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- 1h30 aprox. Chichen Itza with specialized guide
- Around 3hrs in Chichen Itza
Does not include:
- Photo or video services
- Use of lockers, life jackets, or towels at Chichen Adventure
- Snacks, drinks or any food at the park other than the included buffet lunch
- Other activities at Chichen Itza, in Valladolid, or at Chichen Adventure
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
If you want the PLUS version of that tour, see the "Tour Chichen Itza 3x1 Adventure Plus " tour:
- WITH waiter on board the transportation,
- WITH non-alcoholic drinks on board all day,
- WITH locker and vest included in the park,
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Child rates are valid for 3-to 11-year-olds
- Children from 0 to 3 years tour for free
- Children taller than 1.40 m but under 12 years must present a valid ID with photo to verify their age.
- It would be a good idea to carry some cash
- Do not bring heavy backpacks
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, and sunglasses
- Wear a cap or a hat and a swimsuit
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a towel