Every types of cenotes in a single tour: cavern, open air, semi-open air, ancient. Have
fun in your visit to Cancun and the Riviera Maya, with experiences that take you to interact with all types of cenotes you can find, through
various activities in each of them: assisted rappelling, zip lines,
kayaking and swimming in aquatic exploration, so
that you can enjoy to the fullest in perfectly adapted natural
environments so you can feel in harmony with these enigmatic places.
Xenotes Tour includes a delicious "glam picnic" style meal with hot soup, as well as sandwiches with cold meats and premium quality cheeses, wine and beer. In addition, throughout the tour of the cenotes you will have non-alcoholic drinks and chocolate or coffee at the exit of each cenote. Enjoy Xenotes with the most beautiful places hidden in the jungle!
Duration: 9 hours (approximately)
Availability: Monday to Wednesday, Friday
2020 Seasons: *High (01/03/2021), *Regular (Rest of the year)
The tour includes:
- Round transportation Hotel (or meeting point) -Xenotes-Hotel (or meeting point)
- Entrance to four cenotes and the use of the following within their facilities:
- Life jacket, lifeguard, kayak, snorkel equipment, rappel equipment, towel, zip lines, hammocks and rest areas
- Bathrooms, changing rooms, showers
- Water, soft drinks, chocolate, coffee, fruits and cookies
- "Picnic glam" style food with julienne soup, artisanal bread, cold meats and fine cheeses, water, soft drinks, beer and wine
Does not include:
- Additional activities in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or the Riviera Maya
- Meals, snacks or drinks during transportation
- Souvenirs, crafts, clothing, or any other product or service not mentioned (see list of what the tour includes)
- Photo or video services
The characteristics of the 4 types of Cenotes
• They are hidden inside a cave.
• They are circular in shape and the opening is smaller than the diameter of the cenote.
• Stalactites are usually found in the walls of the cavern.
• Ideal to live new adventures.
Semi-open Air cenotes
• They are known for their characteristic circular shape of pitcher.
• The opening is the same size as the cenote.
• Ideal to immerse yourself in its nature.
Open Air cenotes
• They stand out for their high walls and rock formations.
• They are surrounded by a vast vegetation and in their surroundings lives a numerous fauna.
• Ideals to connect with your mysticism.
• Due to their age, they are completely exposed and immersed in abundant vegetation.
• They are similar to a lagoon, having no rock formations in the upper part.
• Ideal for activities full of adrenaline.
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Tour available only for children ages six and up
- This Tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with respiratory problems, cardiac, or difficulties in mobility
- The details of the transportation service, exact place and times, will be sent to you by mail / message at the conclusion of your reservation.
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimming shoes and swimsuits
- The sunscreen you use should be 100% biodegradable. If your protector contains one of the following ingredients you will not be able to use it: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate
- You must shower before entering any of the cenotes
- Bring an extra towel with you
- Bring with you a debit or credit card or cash for unforeseen expenses
- If you have any health problems or physical impediments, please contact us before making your reservation, so we can advise you in this regard
- The use of a lifejacket is mandatory during water activities
- Avoid leaving marked or pre-established roads as a precaution
- If you see an animal avoid touching it, approaching it or feeding it, remember that they are in their natural habitat