Tulum Xel-Ha All Inclusive
Discover the famous archaeological site of Tulum of the Mayan Riviera and disguise the natural aquarium of XelHa all inclusive. A day of culture and fun for the whole family.
Enjoy a day full of culture and nature on the Riviera Maya. First, get ready to visit the impressive archeological area of Tulum, the only Mayan consecration by the sea.
Then in the second part, Xel-Ha. Water lovers will love the wide variety of tropical fish and marine life that resides in this ecological park. Imagine being in a huge aquarium without glass walls and you may have an idea of this wonderful experience. With all these cultural and aquatic activities, a great day on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean Sea awaits you.
Duration of activities: 10 hours.
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday. Extra charge during High Season
Seasons: *High (12/26-12/31), *Regular (Rest of the year)
- Air conditioning round trip.
- Entrance to the archaeological zone
- guided tour with a bilingual guide
- One hour of free time.
- Entrance to Xel-Ha Park
- Unlimited meals and local drinks (9:30am-5:30pm)
- use of towels
- The jungle train
- the tubes,
- Rocking chairs
- Lifejackets and dive tubes (with a $ 20 refundable deposit).
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- The World of Adventure: rope games, water zip lines and jumps from 15 feet high.
- Lighthouse-Mirador with a view at 120 feet high
- Lighthouse-Mirador with water slides.
- Special games for children in the World of Children.
Does not include:
- tips (optional)
- Additional water activities (swimming with dolphins, diving, massages, etc.)
- Food and beverages in Tulum
Additional Information / Recommendations: see corresponding tab
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.