Tour Xichen DeLuxe
Discover Chichén Itzá’s secrets on a luxurious tour that includes everything. Board a comfortable modern bus, and enjoy a delicious light breakfast on your way to the archaeological site.
Once in Chichén Itzá, a guide will take you to the main buildings while revealing some of the mysteries kept within it. Take a picture at the Pyramid of Kukulcan, the largest calendar in the world and where visual and acoustic phenomenon take place, such as the equinox, when the Feathered Snake descends.
This tour includes a visit to the Magical Town of Valladolid to approach the Zací cenote, plus having buffet lunch at La Casona de Valladolid, an old restored estate where you will taste the highlights of the Yucatan gastronomy.
Take the most comprehensive tour to Chichén Itzá with the Xichén Deluxe Tour.
Duration: 12 hours (approximately)
Availability: Monday to Saturday.
This tour includes:
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin, and coffee).
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Sun umbrella (one per couple) during the site’s tour.
- Radio guide system with headphones.
- Visit to the Zací cenote in Valladolid (no swimming activity).
- Soft drinks, water, and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Buffet meal of Yucatecan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
It does not include:
- Sun cream,
- insect repellent,
- bath towel
- tips (optional).
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.