Tour Xichen Clasic
Spend a day between nature and culture at the Xichén Clásico Tour! Delve into the passionate Mayan culture and discover Chichén Itzá, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
During this tour you will visit a local artisan cooperative where you can buy handicrafts, supporting their community. Your certified guide will take you to the most representative structures of Chichén Itzá, including the largest Ballgame Court in Mesoamerica.
Find out the scientific advances of this civilization through fun games, like the acoustic effects on some temples. Learn why the Maya were great astronomers and architects, since many of their constructions were built according to the movement of the stars.
In this tour you can dip into the freshwater Sacred Blue Cenote at Ik Kil, a breathtaking place perfect for a picture. With the Xichén Clásico Tour, make the wonder of Chichén Itzá yours!
Duration: 12 hours (approximately)
Availability: Monday to Saturday. And Sundays on High Season. Not operating on March 20th, 21st, 22nd 2020.
2020 Seasons: *High (04/05-04/18 + 07/19-08/16 + 01/03/2021), *Regular (Rest of the year)
This tour includes:
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with bilingual certified guide.
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Visit to the sacred cenote Ik Kil (45 min to swim).
- Access to Ik Kil facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Ik Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- 30 minutes stop in beautiful and colonial Valladolid.
It does not include:
- Sun cream,
- insect repellent,
- bath towel
- tips (optional).
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.