Entrance at Cancun Interactive Aquarium
An excellent attraction for the whole family in the Hotel Zone of Cancun. More than 1,195 animals on display at the Interactive Aquarium of Cancun.
FISH TANKS. Have fun, admire and learn with your family about wonderful species. The experience in the Interactive Aquarium of Cancun begins with the observation of our community of fish, both freshwater and marine. The fish tank area has 1,195 elements of approximately 140 different species. Including: Queen Angelfish, Seahorse, Blowfish, Spotted Moray, Parrotfish, Desjardin’s sailfin tang, Yellowtail surgeonfish, African surgeonfish, Majestic Adult Angelfish, Emperor Angelfish, King angelfish or passer, and many more
AREAS OF CONTACT. The contact area is one of the most interesting in the Interactive Aquarium of Cancun because you can touch and learn a lot about species such as rays, echinoderms such as starfish, sea cucumbers and sea urchins.
IPADS AREA. Interactive activities to promote the care of marine life among the little ones. In this area you will find fun didactic applications through which, in addition to playing, you will learn about the species and the various problems they face. Interact and learn!
AUDITORIUM. We promote environmental protection through marine documentaries. Enjoy educational videos and documentaries to learn more about the marine world.
***All of our Entrance at the Interactive Aquarium include Dolphin Show at 7:00pm***
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat for the dolphins show
- Bring cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions
- If you requested transportation, this service must be covered at the box office, with cash, credit card, debit card and American Express.
- Access with photographic or video cameras during swimming with dolphins is not allowed
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swim program
- Minimum height to participate is 1 meter (3 feet 4)
- For safety reasons, women with more than five months of pregnancy can not participate in any program with dolphins
- Women with less than five months of pregnancy who wish to participate in the program with dolphins can do so, provided they are accompanied by another adult paying entrance and after signing a letter of demarcation of responsibilities
- If you have any kind of health and / or physical problem, please contact us before making your reservation so that we can advise you about it
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (sandals of preference), as well as glasses and a cap or hat
- Bring your swimsuit and an additional change of clothes
- Remember to use biodegradable sunblock to protect your skin and marine species as well
- Bring a towel and cash to pay for any product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions