Unleash your Xensations and discover the funniest way to use your senses in an incredible half-day park. You bring the adventure in you! There is a more fun reality! Nothing is what it seems. Spend incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
Xenses is a half-day park that takes you on an incredible journey through two circuits, Circuito SinSentido and Circuito ConSentido, with more than 50 unique activities and fantastic scenarios. Ear, sight, smell, touch, taste and many other senses that you are about to discover, will show you what is Xenses.
Enter El Rehilete, the starting point and where the magic begins.
Circuito ConSentido: Cross a fun Path of Dwarves and Giants, walk in total darkness in different ecosystems in Xensatorium, walk through underground caverns in Laberinto de Arterias Subterráneas, discover a space full of nature in El Edén and cool off in the Xítrico Garden.
Circuito SinSentido: listen and feel a huge heart in Latido, keep your balance in the original Pueblo, slide down a Tobogán, glide through the skies like a bird in Vuelo de Pájaro, float with the current in Riolajante and cover yourself with mud from head to toe in Lodorama .
Duration of the activity: 5 hours
Availability: Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sundays
Choose your shift:
*MORNING: Entrance from 8:30 a.m. at 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
*AFTERNOON: 1:00 p.m. at 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Roundtrip transportation with air conditioning,
- Entrance to Xenses Park.
- Use of locker, toilets and showers.
- Circuito SinSentido: village, vlide, Bird Flight, Lodorama and more.
- Circuito ConSentido: Xensatorium, El Edén, Jardín Xítrico and more.
- More than 50 fantastic scenarios.
- Gift shop to acquire unique and very original souvenirs.
Does not include:
- Food and drinks: The Xnack and La Parrilla restaurants are both available at an additional cost.
Additional Information / Recommendations: Minimum age recommended is 5 + see corresponding tab
Wear beachwear, swimsuits, sandals or water shoes, sunglasses and a hat or cap. Take a sunscreen and a biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and extra money for souvenirs or personal expenses. Some activities have medical (pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia) and age restrictions.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed inside the park.
- Children price is for children between 5 and 11 years old on presentation of an official ID. If no ID at the park's entrance, height must be between 3"3 and 4"7 to be granted the children fare.
- Children under 4 accompany their parents for free on this tour, but they are not guaranteed to have their own seat in the transportation and may have to travel on their parents knees. If a seat is requested for infants under 4, they shall pay a transportation fee when booking.
- Some activities are available at an additional cost (snorkeling tour, swimming with dolphins, spa, snuba, shark interaction, among others).
- Within the park you may rent wheelchair (300 pesos x day) or scooter (700 pesos x day) if needed. Prices may change without notice.