CANCUN ISLAND & SHOPPING TOUR 2
Enjoy this live presentation of Cancun, its attractions and point of interest. This is an opportunity to buy quality gifts and souvenirs. We will carry out four main activities; a commented tour of the hotel zone to learn how to locate oneself going around the points of interest (such as marinas, shopping centers, club area, restaurants), a stop at the jewelry and souvenir shop, enjoying the spectacular view from the top of the Scenic Tower of Cancun, and a 1 hour free time in the new Puerto Cancun shopping center.
- 365 days a year
- one outing in the mornings, one in the afternoons. Pickup time confirmed when booking.
1. Departure from your hotel with a dedicated van.
2. driving around Hotel Zonepoints of interest such as marinas, shopping centers, clubs, restaurants etc;
3. Stop for 45 minutes at the INTERNATIONAL JEWELRY CENTER & Shopping Mall CANCUN Store (km 14.5 ZH);
3.1. Tasting and Mixology of artisanal tequilas and creams: 15 minutes;
3.2. 30 minutes of free time for shopping.
4. 25-minute stop at the Scenic of Cancun located at Km 4.5 of the ZH for guests to enjoy a spectacular view of all Cancun and the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. This is the highest point of all Cancun;
5. 1 hour of free time at the Puerto Cancun shopping center;
INTERNATIONAL JEWELRY & HANDICRAFT CENTER (Shopping Mall Cancun) is a company with 15 years of experience in Cancun. This store has a surface area of 2,000 m2 where you can find more than 22,000 pieces of jewelry and more than 7,000 pieces of tequila, Mexican crafts, oriental lamps, key rings, magnets, handmade bags and exotic skins from Mexico.
Here they have a workshop where their master jewelers create unique and exquisite pieces among other things.
The tour includes:
1. Round trip transportation in vans;
2. Additional traveler insurance of 1,000,000 USD (Civil Liability);
3. Bilingual English / Spanish driver all the way;
4. Tasting and Mixology of artisan tequilas and creams with tequila maker;
5. Mayan Pendant (with a value of 35 USD) as a gift
6. Gift certificate of $ 50 USD in the Jewelery department (does not apply in other promotions);
7. Gift certificate of $ 20 USD in the department of Tequila;
8. Access to the scenic tower of Cancun.