Captain Hook 2x1
Come and be part of the most amazing pirate party with dinner aboard Captain Hook's galleons! Real pirate ship replicas, unlimited drinks, show, meal, dance party, the pirate of the Caribbean perfect party.
The firing of the canons announces apparatus and the bar opening. The Captain, your host, will introduce the crew and tell you all about his adventures. The fun begins with games, dances and a pirate show full of entertainment for the whole family.
Then, dinner will be served, El Capitan recounting his most epic pirate battles. When night falls on the proud ship, the captain discovers an assailant galleon approaching and order his crew to take a stand for the fight. Firearms are shot and pirates armed with swords and pistols jump from one ship to another and start to fight between our crew and the enemy.
But no worries, We all end up making peace in an evening of dance and entertainment on the way home.
El Galeón I, El Bucanero II and La Perla Negra are authentic replicas of eighteenth-century Spanish galleons. Built in Spain, the galleons are 93 feet long and have a capacity of 285 passengers each.
El Capitan Hook, is the most epic party of all Cancun, it offers the combination of piracy with the luxury and sophistication of 21st century galleon technology. They are equipped with advanced audio, video systems and air-conditioned areas. Two decorated dining rooms allow you to enjoy your dinner, and two superior balconies are the perfect place to see the beautiful bay of Cancun or enjoy an outdoor environment full of crazy dances.
This tour includes:
- Multilingual show of pirates
- open bar during on the galleons
- Dinner of your choice: Vegetarian, Grilled Chicken, New York Steack (+ 10USD per adult), Lobster or Surf and Turf (+ 25USD per adult)
- Buffet: salad bar, steamed vegetables, rice, mashed potatoes and dessert.
- Kifs from 13 years old pay as adults.
- FREE CHILDREN (2 to 12 years old): they pay the Pier Service Fee ($ 5.00USD) and have access only to the buffet line. (Max 2 minors per adult couple)
- Nuggets, fries, hot dogs and grilled chicken only for minors in the "Free Kids" promotion.
- INFANTS (0 to 1): They do not pay Pier Service Fee and they dine at the Buffet.
This tour does not include:
- Transport from your hotel to the boat,
- Pier Service Fee: USD 14 per adult and USD 5 for children from 2 to 12 years old. This charge is MANDATORY and must be paid when checking in before boarding.
- Checkin at peer from 6:00 pm
- Boat leaving 7:00 pm
- Back to peer around 10:30 pm.