Xoximilco Park in Cancun is the everyday replica of one of the most beautiful and colorful traditions of Mexico. Dinner and open bar aboard decorated "trajineras" along the most beautiful canals of Cancun, let yourself be charmed by the unique sound of marimba and mariachis songs. Savor exquisite Mexican cuisine, and enjoy a joyful atmosphere of flavors and folklore. Let the "trajineras" with motives from the 32 states of Mexico sail and be part of a Mexican party in a lively atmosphere, music and traditions of Mexico in its golden age. Here coexist the past and the present, the nature, the celebrations and the flavors that give their identity to this beautiful country.
From Monday to Saturday live in Xoximilco a unique moment! The modern version of the legendary strolls through the canals of ancient Mexico with flowers, songs and flavors full of culture and tradition. Come to Xoximilco and experience a unique Mexican party!
- Round trip transportation from the lobby of your hotel to the park entrance.
- Three-course dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine and typical desserts.
- Unlimited drinks: tequila, beer, water and soft drinks.
- Night visit in the picturesque "trajinera" through the canals.
- Typical Mexican music groups: mariachi, bolero group, jarocho group and marimba.
- Important: the "trajineras" have a maximum capacity of 20 people.
- The activity at Xoximilco Cancun lasts about 3 hours.
- Activities are recommended for children over 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Children over 1.40 m but younger than 12 must show proof of age.
- On Tuesdays and Fridays, Retro Xoximilco takes you by a party nineties FIXER.
- On Thursday, enjoy the musical tribute to Juan Gabriel.
- Close on Sunday
- Book in advance to ensure your place.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, preferably long pants.
- Bring insect repellent: benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Octinoxate oxybenzone, Butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Take money or a card to tip or if you want to buy souvenirs or acquire photos of your visit.